Thunder Bay Hydro Coporation

Power ProblemPower Issue

Please call us regarding power outages or equipment issues at (807) 343-1002

Can't get through? If you have tried to call, but can't get through, we probably already know there is an outage. You can use our online form to let us know that you have seen damaged equipment and this will  help us to identify the problem or location and get your power back on.

Learn more about responding to power issues.


If you are moving to another address within Thunder Bay, you need to close your old account and open a new one. A minimum of 5 working days is required to make the change.

Use your online MyTBHYDRO account to provide us with moving information at your convenience.

You can contact Customer Services Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Learn more about changing your account.

Confirm PaymentConfirm Payment

In special circumstances, you may need to let us know that you have made your payment.  Use our secure online form to confirm your payment to Thunder Bay Hydro.

Confirm a Payment Now

Review ways you can pay your bill



  • View your bills
  • Track your electricity consumption
  • View your account info & link multiple accounts
  • Move your electricity service