Electronic Statement Service
Receive your bill via email!
Thunder Bay Hydro is now offering an Electronic Statement Service (ESS).
- Stop having paper statements sent to you through the mail.
- Receive your statement in the form of a pdf file attachment sent to your email address.
Its easy to sign up!
- You need to have an active email address already in place.
- Ensure that you have pdf reader software on your computer.
Adobe provides this software for free.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Have a recent Thunder Bay Hydro Statement in front of you when you are ready to sign up.
- Provide your account and validation information on our online form.
Don't forget to check for Bill inserts!
- Once you receive electronic statements, you will not get the inserts that might normally come with your Hydro bill.
- Don't miss hearing about changes in the industry, upcoming contests, rebates or other news.
- Within each statement notification you will see a link to Current Ads and Announcements. Use that link when you receive your electronic statement to see Customer Communications that would normally have come with a paper bill.
Are you ready to sign up?
Also known as electronic bill, ebilling, online billing, paperless billing, e bill, epost, account options, no mail option, electricity bill.
This page last updated 2013-05-21.