Primary Identification* is government issued with a photo, for example:
- a valid provincial or state Driver's License,
- a valid Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Military Identification, or Official Government Identification,
- an Age of Majority Card,
- an Old Age Security card issued by the Government of Canada,
- a Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada,
- a Firearms Acquisition Certificate.
* All Primary Identification must have a picture and signature attached.
Secondary Identification is, for example:
- a credit card with signature or bankcard with signature,
- student identification with photo and signature,
- a birth or marriage certificate issued in Canada,
- a Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) client card bearing the individual's photograph and signature,
- an Employee Identity Card, issued by an employer that is well known in the community and bears the individual's photograph,
- an Outdoors Card issued by the Ontario Government,
- a valid foreign passport.
S.I.N. and Health Card numbers may be used for visually verifying personal identification only - these numbers will not be recorded.
If you are faxing in forms to initiate a new account, please provide a clear and legible photocopy of two pieces of identification with your package.